For most organizations, when it comes to the looming digital landscape, you’re either all in or you’re kicking the tires. You’re either attacking or being attacked. The decision for you is, at what point do you leverage or decide to leverage what digital marketing has to offer? Hopefully, it’s not after your competition forces your hand.
The DRMG Value Proposition. We Can:
- Audit the customer experience from physical to digital and back, then strengthen it.
- Define the current digital customer journey. Is there a connection with the brand? Realign customer and organization. Map the brand to the changing digital experience and expectation.
- Identify the most effective digital channels and then define how the organization can become more agile.
- Maximize the true digital potential of the organization. Build consensus with leadership.
- Measure and monitor brand effectiveness